Join the Littleton Leadership Academy
A project of the Littleton Community Retreat, which has been convening citizens to build a strong community since 1975.
Gain an in-depth understanding of how the City of Littleton and its major partners work together to provide the quality of life we enjoy!
Meet community leaders!
Bond with future community leaders!
Have fun while you hone your leadership skills!
Applications are now open for the 2018 Academy, February 15th – November 15th, 2018.
- Apply to attend the 2018 Academy!
- Click HERE to fill out the online application.
- Deadline to submit an application is December 15th, 2017.
- Applicants will be notified of acceptance by January 10th, 2018.
- Limited to 30 participants.
Sponsor! The Littleton Leadership Academy is a community supported nonprofit project.
Learn more about the Academy by downloading the Academy Brochure.
About The Academy
The Littleton Leadership Academy is a project of the Littleton Community Retreat, which has been building a strong community since 1975. Participants will learn alongside of emerging leaders from businesses and organizations across Littleton. Organizations and agencies represented on the Steering Committee include:
• City of Littleton
• South Metro Denver Realtor Association
• Colorado Center for the Blind
• Littleton Adventist Hospital
• Littleton Community Retreat
• Littleton Public Schools
• Littleton Transportation Network
• Littleton YMCA
• South Metro Chamber of Commerce
• South Metro Housing Options
• South Suburban Park & Recreation District